Debbie Grace, CEO and owner of 24 HOUR Sign Language Services, has been a professional sign language interpreter for over 26 years.
Ms. Grace is nationally certified through RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf) holding a Certificate of Transliteration (CT) and Certificate of Interpretation (CI) as well as State Qualified to interpret in legal settings in Colorado.
Ms. Grace has family members who are Deaf and has grown up with a heart to the Deaf/Hard of Hearing community.
- Provide Equal and Effective Communication 24/7/365
- Honoring Consumer Interpreting Preferences
- Value Consistency With Interpreters
- Competitive Rates. No Hidden Costs.
- Accommodate Last-Minute Requests
- Advocating for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Community
- Bringing Awareness to ADA Law
- HIPAA Compliancy
- On-Site Interpreting Services
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
- Computer Assisted Real-time Translation (CART)
- Provide On-site Tactile Interpreting Services Deaf Blind/Low Vision
- Sign Language Classes for Businesses Taught by Deaf Instructors
- Deaf Blind/Low Vision Interpreting
- Provide CDI/DI and Hearing Team Interpreting