Sign Language Interpreter Services
24 HOURS a Day, 7 Days a Week.
As professional sign language interpreters in the field, all 24 HOUR sign Language Interpreters follow a nationally established Code of Ethics to uphold professional standards.
24 HOUR Sign Language Interpreters are Committed To
A coordinator available by phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Higher quality for a lower cost than our competitors. No hidden costs.
sign language interpreters
24 HOUR Professional Interpreters strictly adhere to a nationally established Code of Ethics, following such standards as:
- Keeping assignment related information strictly confidential.
- Not omitting or adding to the intended message.
- Remaining impartial by not counseling, advising, or interjecting personal opinions.
- 24 HOUR Sign Language Services, Inc. independent contractors are insured.
Common Settings for Interpreting Services Including, but not limited to:
Business Meetings | On-the-job Training | Medical Emergencies | Legal
Routine Doctor Visits | Public Access Events | Counseling | Mental Health
Be ready to provide the following information related to the assignment for which you are requesting interpreting services:
- Date services desired
- Times and length of assignment
- Location where Interpreter is needed
- Name(s) of Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing individuals to be present
- Mode of interpreting requested (ASL Translator, SEE, Oral)
- Person requesting services
- Billing address